1. User Information
When creating a new account, the telephone number will be used for the following aims and purposes:
◆ The User’s mobile phone number will be acquired in order to get back the password to confirm the identity of the User and prevent any unauthorized use of the Service, and to find other Users of the Service who the User knows or may know and register or recommend them as friends
◆ Only the phone numbers will be used in the Service. All other information such as names, photos, addresses, and email addresses not associated with mobile-phones, will not be acquired.
Such information mentioned in the above sections cannot be seen by other Users. Also, Users can choose whether to submit such information. While submission is optional, if Users decide not to provide such information, they may not be able to enjoy all or parts of the Service offered. When a Service account is deleted, the Company shall delete all such user information in accordance with company regulations.
2. Other User Information
To allow Users to use the Service as smoothly as possible, Users may be asked to register additional details such as profile information, profile photos and date of birth etc. While submission is optional.
3. User Contact Information
The Company acquires User information including phone number, device type, and OS type etc., to help establish the user’s identity, for examination into reported problems and to provide an appropriate response to those inquiries.
4. Payment Information
There may be occasions where the users’ credit card information will be acquired in order to process payments relating to purchases and paid services. The Company will not retain any credit card information as settlements of purchases shall be completed by the appropriate payment agencies.
1.2 ACQUIRED DURING THE USE OF THE SERVICE
To provide the best possible service to Users, as well as for maintenance and security purposes, Cookies will be used to store User settings, to record access figures as well as monitoring usage patterns and statistics. Users can choose to deactivate Cookies, however in such circumstances Users will not be able to use parts of the Service which require Cookies to be active such as those requiring Users to login.
Upon access to the Service, the user’s IP address, device type, operation system and language etc., will be automatically obtained and stored. Such information will be used to analyze User environments, thereby enabling the Company to provide a better Service, as well as to prevent any unauthorized/fraudulent practices which interfere with normal Service operations.
3. Device Information
The Users’ device information (OS type, serial number, hardware information etc.) may be obtained at times and stored. This information shall be used for the provision of a better service, as well as for identification purposes and prevention of any unauthorized/fraudulent practices which interfere with normal Service operations.
1.3 PURPOSE OF ACQUIRING USER INFORMATION
1. to find people who the User knows, or may know and recommend or register them as friends
2. to prevent any unauthorized/fraudulent use of the Service
3. to offer an undisturbed and smooth Service to Users
4. to aggregate statistical data regarding the Service
5. to conduct research and analysis aimed at reviewing and improving Services
6. to enable the Company to deal effectively with User inquiries
7. to provide information regarding the Service etc.
8. to provide new future developments regarding the Service
9. to perform identity checks when a user makes an inquiry etc.
10. to process claims relating to purchased items and paid services
11. to notify Users of any other important information regarding the Service and to contact users where necessary
2 PRIVACY & SAFETY GUARANTEE & LAW COMPLIANCE
2.1 SECURITY OF USER INFORMATION
To ensure your information security, we use many managerial regulations, security technology and applications to protect your personal information from being accessed、used or disclosed by unauthorized individuals. If you have any questions regarding our privacy protection policies, please contact us.
2.2 PROVISION OF INFORMATION
1. when the User personally agrees to such provisions in advance
2. when the law requires the Company to do so
3. when the Company is required to cooperate with a state institution, a local government, and at such a time, when obtaining the users prior consent could impede the aims of the authorities
Users agree that the Company can use and disclose User information under the following circumstances:
1. when the Company finds sufficient enough reasons to believe that the User is violating the Terms of Service and the Company is forced to disclose the User’s personal information in order to protect the Company’s rights, properties, and/or services
2. when it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, and at such a time, when obtaining the user’s prior consent is difficult, the Company, with own judgment, disclosures of the necessary User information in a reasonable range of use
3. when it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and at such a time, when obtaining the user’s prior consent is difficult, Company, with own judgment, disclosures of the necessary User information in a reasonable range of use
4. in cases where the User’s personal information is revealed as a result of the succession of the Company’s business in a merger, demerger, or business transfer, etc.
2.3 INFORMATION DELEGATION
The Company may entrust, to the extent the Company considers necessary to achieve the intended purpose concerning the use of the Service, the handling of personal information collected from Users, in whole or in part, to a trustee. In such circumstances, the Company will adequately assess the eligibility of the trustee, impose a confidentiality agreement upon the trustee, and establish an appropriate information administration system.
2.4 SHARED USE OF INFORMATION
The Company may share the User’s personal information with a business partner, when a business partner’s cooperation is needed in order to keep providing the Service to the User. In such circumstances, the Company will inform the User regarding the purpose of information sharing, the name of the business partner and information manager, as well as the type of shared information involved before sharing the User’s personal information with such a business partner.
3 USER RIGHTS
1. when the disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the User or any other third party
2. when the disclosure is likely to severely interfere with the Company’s proper operation
3. when disclosure itself would constitute a violation of laws and/or regulations
4. when the Company is unable to verify the user’s ownership of the personal information requested for disclosure.
After the disclosure, Users may, through the procedures determined by the Company, send the Company a request to correct, add or delete the User’s personal information, if the Users find personal information registered with the Company to be incorrect. Under such circumstances, the Company shall swiftly investigate the request to achieve the desired User intention and correct, add or delete the personal information on the basis of the Company’s findings. When Users request the disclosure by the Company of their personal information that is unable to be confirmed/accessed though the Service, the Company may charge the Users a certain fee for the disclosure procedures. The users can choose freely whether or not they will provide the Company with their personal information, however the Users may be unable to use a part of the Service until they have provided the Company with the necessary information.
4.1 WITHDRAWAL FROM OUR SERVICES
Upon withdrawing from our Services, when a User account is deleted, all user information will be disposed of in the correct manner in accordance with the law and Company regulations.
4.2 PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
Users younger than 15 years of age must obtain consent from their parents or legal representatives before they provide any personal information in order to use the Service.